CANCELLATION / REFUND Policy
- Tickets are NOT refundable.
- We require at least 24 hrs notice for rescheduling.
- There is automatically a $15 surcharge ($20 for Vancouver-Calgary Route).
- Exchange is only available for tickets bought from Rider Express excluding any third-party platforms.
- Tickets are non-transferable. The ticket can be used by only passenger who has his/her name on original ticket.
- Tickets are valid ONLY for the scheduled date and time that was purchased.
- Rider Express is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen tickets.
- Rider Express is NOT responsible for your late arrival and NO show up. Tickets will be void.
- Make sure to check your departure station from www.riderexpress.ca for any changes 24 hours before the departure
- Wheelchair bookings require 3 days notice prior to departure
- One carry-on and two luggages (Regina -Saskatoon route’s allowance is only one check in luggage) is free per passenger. Additional baggage is $20 per baggage.
- Maximum 5 baggage is allowed to check in. Total max weight for checked in luggage is 90kg (200lbs) (18 Kg/40lbs per baggage)
- Oversized items are subject to additional charges.
- All sports equipment must be properly packed in appropriate bags or boxes.
ON BOARD Policy
- Federal law does not permit smoking (including vaping and marijuana) in or around any Rider Express Transportation buses and offices.
- All minors under the age of 16 must have written permission from a parent or guardian in order to travel. Consent form can found below and printed out. They are also unable to occupy the first row of seats on the coach.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Government photo ID is required at the time of check in.
- Service is NOT guaranteed and there may be delay or cancellation caused by different factors (i.e, road closure, mechanical issues or weather). We do our best to provide the service. In instances where the cause of delay is Rider Express`s fault and the delay is more than 5 hours, passengers are awarded vouchers (worth 50% of the ticket value originally purchased excluding any taxes and fees) to be used in their next travel with Rider Express within one year.
- Rider Express is NOT responsible for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of delays or cancellations.
- We do our best to provide the service.
- The maximum baggage liability is $250.00 per person/ticket.
- Rider Express will not be responsible for the loss of or damage to checked luggage in excess of stated maximum liability.
- Rider Express does not accept liability for loss of or damage to unchecked baggage carried on board, or items that do not comply with our policies stated above.
- Any damage must be reported to Rider Express within 24 hours or claim may be refused.
- Lost & Found items found on board our coaches or in one of our offices will be kept for a period of 30 days before being disposed of.
Protection of Luggage
- In an effort to protect all luggage stored under the coach, items should be packed or covered in such a way as to not be damaged during transit or not to damage other luggage. It is important that items of a breakable nature (TV’s) or those that contain pointy (ski poles) or greasy (bike chains) parts are secured by a box, suitable covering, or plastic wrap/bags.
- Rider Express reserves the right to refuse any baggage that is not packaged securely. All items must be in a suitable container that is not at risk of being damaged or causing damage. Acceptable baggage includes things like suitcases, duffel bags, toolboxes, trunks, storage containers, and securely taped cardboard boxes.
- To avoid luggage mix-ups, it is recommended that you place a visible identifier on your stored luggage including a luggage tag with your name, address, and phone number. Rider Express is not responsible for a passenger picking up the wrong piece of luggage.
- It is your responsibility to ensure your checked luggage is placed in the correct compartment prior to departure. As well, it is your responsibility to remove all personal items brought on to the coach. Rider Express will not be responsible for items left behind on the coach or luggage issues as a result of a change in your arrival point.
- Please ensure you clearly advise the representative loading the luggage of your arrival point, to ensure your luggage is placed into the appropriate compartment.
Under Age Form
Consent letter for children UNDER the age of 16 travelling aloneDownload Here